Temporary residence card for foreign investors is granted for foreigners who come to Vietnam with a business purpose but only when you apply and be received a business license; investing license; permits the establishment of enterprises…then you can submit to Immigration Department in Vietnam to do temporary residence card(TRC). This card will be issued with type DT, it brings such a benefit for foreigners especially for who want to stay in Viet Nam for a long time, it also is known as a long-term visa.
The validity of temporary residence card for foreign investors:
– The duration of a TRC is 30 days shorter than the duration of its passport.
– The duration for a TRC category DT is granted to foreigners shall not exceed 5 years.
– TRC will not be issued for a person who has their passport validity less than one year.
Dossier to apply for a temporary residence card for foreign investors:
– Notarized copy of the investment licenses; business license; permits the establishment of enterprises…
– Original of passport with a valid visa.
– Form Na6: guaranty and sponsor form for a foreign applicant to apply for a Temporary Resident Card.
– Form Na8: information form for a foreign applicant, include personal detail, current Viet Nam visa detail and request to apply for a temporary resident card.
- Proof of temporary residence registration by ward police.
- 01 duly copy of a certificate of a legal seal (the remain effective date at least 06 months)
- 02 photos( image size 2×3 cm); not wearing glasses, looking straight, white background (Photos is taken not over 6 months)
Processing time: 5 – 7 business days. For urgent case, extra fee will be added.
How much does a temporary residence card Vietnam cost?
Please email to email@example.com about your type of visa, last entry time, last entry stamp at which border, nationally, your company location…we will let you know about the fee of a temporary residence card for foreign investors or don’t hesitate to contact us by:
+84 9321 45670 – Mr.David Thach