Temporary residence card for foreign workers, category LD, is issued for foreign workers who come to Vietnam to work as a contract. Temporary residence card (TRC) brings such a benefit for foreigners especially for who want to stay in Vietnam for a long time, it also is known as a long-term Vietnam visa.
The validity of temporary residence card for foreign workers:
– The duration of a TRC is 30 days shorter than the duration of its passport.
– The duration for a TRC category LD is granted to foreigners shall not exceed 2 years and it follows the validity of foreign work permit.
– TRC will not be issued for a person who has their passport validity less than one year.
Dossier to apply a temporary residence card for foreign workers:
– Notarized copy of investment licenses; business license; permits the establishment of enterprises or permits the establishment of representative offices of the sponsor company.
– Notarized copy of work permit.
– Original of passport with a valid visa.
– Form Na6: guaranty and sponsor form for a foreign applicant to apply for a Temporary Resident Card.
– Form Na8: information form for a foreign applicant, include personal detail, current Viet Nam visa detail and request to apply for a Temporary Resident Card.
– Proof of temporary residence registration by ward police.
– 01 duly copy of Certificate of a legal seal (the remain effective date at least 06 months)
– 02 photos( image size 2×3 cm); not wearing glasses, looking straight, white background (Photos was not taken over 6 months).
Processing time: 5 – 7 business days. For expedited service, extra fee will be added.
How much does a temporary residence card Vietnam cost?
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org about your type of visa, last entry time, last entry stamp at which border, nationally, your company sponsor location…we will let you know about the fee of temporary residence card for foreign workers or don’t hesitate to contact us by:
+84 9321 45670 – Mr.David Thach