With the advantage of the Internet, nowadays you can apply and obtain a Vietnam visa and get the result via email. We will instruct you how to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival online on our own page. And here are some of your benefit when you apply for a Vietnam visa online:
- To apply for a Viet Nam visa on arrival online, it does not require sending your passport. ( originally passport).
- It takes around 2 minutes to complete the application form and get back the result from 2 business days to 1 – 2 hours in urgent case, even on the weekend or Viet Nam Public holidays.
- Vietnam visa on arrival fees and Viet Nam visa stamping fee show on the website while visa fee at Embassies/Consulates of Vietnam are unknown ( each of them has their own regulation fees).
- Do not require any document when you apply for a Vietnam visa online.
- Viet Nam visa on arrival is acceptable at all Vietnam International airports, while Vietnam Evisa is required the specific name of arrival border and limited on choices (purpose of visit, type of visa)…
So now let start with how to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival online on this website:
Step 1: fill out visa ordering form:
Fill in type of visa and appication arrival time
- Purpose of visit: tourist or business visa to Vietnam
- Type of visa: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and single or multiple entries visas.
- Arrival date: same as your flight ticket. In case you have not booked any ticket, arrival date should be the same as the ticket that you will book later on or any day after that time.
- Arrival airport: you can choose one of them, as these type of visa on arrival airport are accepted at all Vietnam international airports, there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports. Vietnam International airports include:– Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City)– Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital)– Da Nang International airport– Cat Bi International airport (Hai Phong City)– Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city)– Can Tho International airport ( Can Tho city)– Phu Quoc International airport ( Phu Quoc Island)
- Processing Time: standard time is 2 business days or urgent case depending on your wishes.
- Contact email: your email address, late we will send back the result via your email
- Phone number: your phone number include national zone so that we can contact in urgent case
Step 2: fill in your passport detail as below:
Fill in passport detail to apply for a Vietnam visa
Complete applicant detail same on their passport
Click add more applicant if you want to apply for another person.
Step 3: choose a way for payment.
we’re using OnePAY tool to protect our customers’ bank account.
Choose a way to make a payment
Step 4: be received a confirmation via your email after completing the application.
Received confirmation via email
After 2 working days (normal case) or in 2 hours (urgent case), YOU WILL:
- Get Vietnam visa on arrival letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
- Print out the letter and the Vietnam entry and exit form
- Fill out the entry and exit form (how to fill in the Vietnam visa application form?)
- Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background and an amount of USD for stamping fee:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa.
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa.
– 95USD for 6 months multiple entries visa.
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa.
Put all mentioned things above along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
STEP 4: GET YOUR VISA STAMPED UPON ARRIVAL
When you arrive in International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”, At this place, you give your passport, your passport photos, application form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the Vietnam visa into your passport.
Or apply for a Viet Nam visa now if you can not wait
we really appreciate when you would like to share your experience about how to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival online with us to our email.
Further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us by:
+84 9321 45670 – Mr.David Thach (Viber/Whatsapp)