Just a decade ago when foreigners want to come to Vietnam, they had to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate to get a visa to Vietnam. Recently, things have changed. With the advent of the internet, foreigners can apply Vietnam visa online and get result via email with only 04 simple steps which take less than 3 minutes. Until now, there are many foreigners have been using this way, it also knows as the best way to get a visa to Vietnam.
After receiving your order, we will submit your entry requirement to the Immigration department to do a visa for you. After your case being accepted, the Vietnam visa approval letter will be issued within 02 – 05 business days. Then we will scan the result and send it to your email. You just need to print it out to show on arrival airport to get Vietnam visa stamp.
03 advantage of Vietnam visa online:
- You need to fill out just the visa application form online. This is an advantage compared with getting a visa at Vietnam Embassies which requires your representative or send a lot of documents with your original passport to get a visa to Vietnam by post.
- Vietnam visa online application does not require sending your original passport.
- Apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate require a lot of time, normally it takes 2 – 5 business days to get a result, in an urgent case, it may be done in one working day. Also, Vietnam Embassy and their Agencies are closed on the weekend or Vietnam public holidays. By applying and get a visa to Vietnam online, it takes only 1 or 2 business days. In an urgent case, you can get the result within 1 – 2 hours by expedited visa services even on weekends or Vietnam national holidays.
When you apply to get a visa to Vietnam visa online, you will be received an approval letter from Immigration Department, it’s accepted at all International airports in Vietnam, it does not matter once you see the specified port on it. Also here is a list of all International airports in Vietnam:
– Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
– Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital)
– Da Nang International airport( Da Nang city)
– Cat Bi International airport (Hai Phong City)
– Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city)
– Can Tho International airport (Can Tho city)
– Phu Quoc International airport (Phu Quoc Islands).
Does the Vietnam visa online have any limitations?
Depending on your nationality, the visa services fee is not the same. But you can check with us via email or chat tool in advance. Also, it quite easy do apply Vietnam visa online. All you need is just a smart phone/laptop… with wifi, remember your passport detail and arrival time then you can make an application.
And now, we are going to show you how to get Vietnam visa online:
STEP 1: FILL OUT INFORMATION ON THE ONLINE FORM
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s). This information must be the same with information in your passport.
STEP 2: MAKE CONFIRMATION AND PAY FOR THE VIETNAM VISA ONLINE
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, any change after that will be charged.
You can make payment with your Credit Card. Only when we confirm receipt of full payment and all order details, then we will start to make a visa for you.
STEP 3: BE RECEIVED YOUR VISA APPROVAL LETTER VIA EMAIL
• Print out both of them forms and fill out the NA1 form.
• Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background (taken not over 6 months with no glasses) and an amount of USD in at least it has to be suite for Vietnam visa stamping fee as below:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa;
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa;
– 95USD for 6-months multiple entries visa;
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa;
Put all the mentioned things above along with your passport in a package before taking your flight to Vietnam.
STEP 4: GET VIETNAM VISA STAMPED UPON ARRIVAL AIRPORT
When you arrive at International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to the “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”. At this place, you give your passport, photos, application form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the visa into your passport.
It’s done. it’s very easy to apply for the Vietnam visa online , is that right? Why don’t you apply a visa to Vietnam now?
+84 90 8888 763 – Mr.Mike (English Support)
+84 9321 45670 - Mr.David (Vietnamese Support)